Our desire for luxury and our fast-paced life has affected everything right from our education, family life, our work to our health. It is very ironic that our ancestors who didn’t experience our sort of luxuries were the ones fitter than us and they definitely led happier and longer lives. Our health has become a real cause of concern as majority of the population suffers from cardiovascular diseases, high cholesterol, blood pressure related issues, PCOD, respiratory diseases, etc. Most of these ailments are triggered by obesity which is sadly on the rise because of the unhealthy lifestyle that everyone has adopted. Obesity in childhood is an invitation for a series of ailments that can leave us damaged for the rest of their lives. But again, where there’s a will, there’s a way.
If losing weight is your prime motive and you sweat it out for hours in the gym or practice yoga religiously , then there’s something that can act as a catalyst in helping you achieve your goals faster. These days people resort to plenty of health drinks that guarantee faster weight loss. Some of them are genuine ones while others merely play on people’s insecurities. But here are some genuine health drinks that would aid you in your journey to lose weight.
- Green tea is one of the most effective health drinks that almost half of the population vouches for. It increases your metabolism and boosts your immunity system. If you feel queasy after a heavy lunch, sip on some green tea, you would notice the difference right away. Also, it is a great source of antioxidants!
- The combination of lemon, honey and hot water has been aiding weight loss since ages. It increases your metabolism which helps you burn your calories faster. Also, the honey in this combination energizes you when you workout.
- Vegetable juices are a very popular choice when it comes to losing weight. It has a lot of fiber that helps reduce your food cravings and satiates you. You feel fuller once you had it and you won’t be eyeing the cookie jar for the next few hours.
- Black coffee is credited with increasing your body temperature and thereby increasing your metabolic activity. Two cups of black coffee are enough keep your food cravings at the bay for a few hours.
- Cranberry juice aids your weight loss as it is high in antioxidants and prevents water retention in your body. The added advantage is that it tastes yummy!
These are just some of the few health drinks that help you in your journey to lose weight. You can definitely surf the internet for different ideas to make health drinks that can bring you closer to your goal.